Bilingual English + German
Central East London
£42K - £50K + commission + benefits
Our client is an international company delivering technology and bespoken design solutions to clients.
- Knowledge of the products offerings
- Manage team of Renewal Specialists (UK and Germany) to meet assigned sales quotas and goals. (Remotely from the UK)
- Negotiate and close strategic renewal deals
- Upsell and cross-sell additional solutions to key and strategic renewal accounts.
- Review all purchase orders and contracts to ensure compliance of company policies.
- Organize, track and maintain client account and contact information, as well as prospect updates in CRM database.
- Collaborate across the organization with finance, sales representatives, and technical support to ensure market and renewal strategies.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager/director.
- German speaking preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3 -5 years of inside sales & management experience.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales or renewal quotas.
- Ideally previous experience within software, technology, publishing, media, advertising or design market segments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and work within deadlines.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.