Sales Manager - Export
The Sales manager will provide key technical sales support to the Sales Teams and 3rd Party distributors globally with respect to end of end of line capital equipment within the food processing sector.
World leading manufacturer of high end capital equipment
The Sales Manager - Export will:
- Maintain relationships with customers and be the 'go-to' person within the business for technical support on our product range
- Inspire relationship building between the sales divisions and the product development divisions of the company and have a sound working knowledge all.
- Develop, document and maintain market knowledge in order to develop joint marketing strategies and build sales growth.
- Sell and influence new business order of high values capital sales
- Build competitor knowledge and feed back to Internal Sales team to assist with sales tools
- Maintain an overview of the service issues and ensure they are being progressed to closure
- Progress new orders through the sales process
- Work with Sales Divisions to develop end-market opportunities
- Contribute to product testing and reporting for the territories covered
* Support the Sales team with achieving their budgets by offering expert advice on equipment and selling the best solution possible.
The Sales Manager - Export will have:
- Experience working within a manufacturing and Sales environment.
- Experience working within a close team environment.
- Ability to learn, digest and deliver product / application based sales training.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching
Experience within food or pharma manufacturing plants or similar environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with peers, managers and employees.
- Confident presentation skills to groups using visual aids.
- Ability to plan own time schedule and work on own initiative in the field.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
£45,000 to £60,000 basic + car allowance + benefits