Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager
£45k circa + 10% bonus
Based in Central London
A massive brand is searching for a Paid Social Manager with acquisition marketing experience to lead a team of 3.
You will be responsible for:
- Paid Social Performance: You will be the subject matter expert leading Paid Social strategy development, execution and refinement across all platforms.
- Testing & Optimisation: You will be responsible for performance of a portfolio of campaigns, and define and develop regular testing roadmap designed to improve overall performance.
- Evolve Best Practice: Challenge current best practices and evolve to ensure best-in-class campaign planning, execution, measurement and refinement.
- Forecasting & Budgeting: Working in collaboration with the Head of Acquisitions you will input into the overall performance goals.
- Digital Assets Collaboration: Liaising with in-house Creative team to develop compelling creative assets deigned to resonate with campaign target audience.
- Vendor relationships: You will develop strong partnerships with key media and technology vendors
- Reporting & Performance: Ensure campaign performance is meets/exceeds forecast. Analysing, reviewing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results. Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns, and report on performance.
- Industry knowledge: Staying up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape to identify relevant first-to-market opportunities.
What you'll need:
- Experience in planning and optimising paid campaigns on leading social media platforms
- Experience utilizing third-party paid social marketing technologies
- Test and learn mentality with a track record of optimising campaigns making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments
- Love data, analytics and are target driven, methodical with attention to detail
- Strong organisation and project management skills
What is on offer:
- An award winning, fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Access to the leaders of one of the UK's most innovative companies
- Generous employee benefits package including private healthcare
- Regular post-work events, snacks and drinks in the office with a diverse team
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd like to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance