Hospitality Management Development Apprenticeship - Castle
Hospitality Management Development apprentices have the unique opportunity to develop their Hospitality skills and knowledge, throughout a 12 month structured training programme, whilst taking on an entry level, full time position, at Castle Pubs.
Following on from 8 months spent with our kitchen team you will then spend the final four months in a guest facing role. At this point you choose whether you wish to continue your development towards the target role of either Kitchen Manager or Assistant Manager. This combination of experience gives you the grounding to really understand what it takes to manage a busy business.
As a Hospitality Apprentice, you're an essential cog to the running of the restaurant, pub or bar, so we are looking for applicants who are passionate about working their way up within a professional Hospitality environment and delivering the best possible customer-experience.
Note: This programme is available to applicants 18+
To deliver great guest service and work well with the team to create a friendly, warm and welcoming environment with the key aim of ensuring our guests revisit us and recommend us to their family and friends.
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Learning from more experienced Team Members how to work/run a busy section
- Experience different areas of the business, by working in the kitchen and front of house, to build your skills and understanding of how to manage different elements of running a business
- Keeping the workplace hygienic and safe by undertaking various cleaning tasks
- Working effectively as part of a Hospitality team
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Greeting and seating guests
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and licensing laws
- Be involved with the team and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by Management and Head Office
- Serving food at the table
- Serving alcoholic and soft drinks