Chef de Partie - Rosette Standard Private School
Interaction Recruitment is currently working with a client who are eager to recruit a Chef de Partie for a prestigious private school in the Bury st Edmunds Area.
Operating a breakfast, lunch, supper and extensive hospitality services to 2/3 rosette standards 7 days a week and working closely with the Head Chef. This would be a perfect opportunity for a Junior/Commis/Demi Chef within a fine dining outlet to take the next step in their career progression.
The successful candidate is required to have:
- Excellent craft skills for this hands-on role, with the passion, commitment and enthusiasm to make a difference.
- A real eye for detail and ability to achieve ‘excellence’ on a daily basis.
- The experience and ability to develop the catering services achieving customer and client satisfaction through feedback and continual improvement.
- A real passion for food and a dynamic and innovative approach to developing the team to deliver the client and customer needs.
- Some shifts would require the successful candidate to take on a supervisory role.
- A thorough understanding of Food Safety and Health and Safety, with recent experience of working within the current legislation.
- Previous experience in banqueting and functions and catering for large numbers are essential.
- Working a 40-hour week (various shifts) 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis with flexibility to meet the business requirements. A competitive salary depending on experience, meals on duty and a uniform provided.
This job offers the candidates an opportunity to strike a work-life balance due to the trading patterns of the business.
This vacancy will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require candidates to evidence the right to work in the UK. References will be sought prior to starting work.
Access to a vehicle is desired due to location.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to or contact.