Management Accountant With Cartesis Experience
Our client is a global media brand who represents a portfolio of the worlds 'Superbrands' and are looking for a Management Accountant with solid knowledge of Cartesis. The business operates a fast paced environment and offer an inclusive and supportive team culture. Our client is looking for part qualified Management Accountant who wants to fast track their career.
As a Management Accountant your role responsibilities will include;
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Take full ownership of the monthly reporting process for the EMEA region
- Take responsibility for the month end process
- Detailed general ledger review and posting of any necessary adjustments
- Posting of accruals, prepayments and other month end journals as required
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations for all offices
- Prepare and report monthly and quarterly SOX schedules
- Assist in SOX, internal and external audits
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process and report any variances on the P&L
- Be the face of finance for the function on all monthly reporting queries
- Manage a key project in regards to group entities and dormant companies
Our client is keen to meet strong part qualified Management Accountants from a media background. You will have experience of Cartesis and be able to business partner the senior executives in the business.
Radley Green is shortlisting now for interviews to take place next week, so please contact us now to be shortlisted for this role.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.