Revenues and Benefits Advisor
Experienced Council Tax and Housing Benefit advisors required to work in our Corporate Contact Centre during the main billing period. Criteria below:
• This is a phone-based role in the contact centre so applicants need either contact centre or face-to-face service centre experience
• The post will give advice on both Council Tax and Housing Benefits to residents. Experience of both in the above environment(s) is essential
• This role will provide advice only to residents. It is not an assessment role. This is done by the back office and enquiries that cannot be resolved by the agent will need be handed over or escalated appropriately according to RBG’s procedures.
• Applicants need to be punctual, customer-focused and flexible and used to working in a busy contact centre type environment
• Applicants need to be able to follow set procedures and understand the need to deal with all customers in a fair and consistent manner
• Experience of Academy EV (with update access, not just view) is essential
• Experience of Iclipse (or other document management systems) is desirable but not essential
• Experience of CRM systems is desirable but not essential
• Applicants must be IT literate and willing and able to learn new systems
Successful candidates would need to be able to start w/c 6th March and be with us until Friday 28th April. There may the opportunity for an extension, but I can only guarantee 7 weeks at this stage. I would not expect candidates to take any annual leave (other than Good Friday and Easter Monday) during the initial assignment.
Standard hours are 35 per week, with the contact centre being open 08:00-18:00 Monday to Friday during the 8 week period. Staff may need to be flexible around start and end times, but these will be communicated in advance each week. Part-time candidates will be considered if they meet the criteria above.
Hourly pay rate is £15.45 PAYE
Note to supplier - Please see 'Order Documents’ section to download the Pre-engagement Questionnaire. Please complete and then upload the document against your candidate submission.
Revenues and Benefits Revenues and Benefits Revenues and Benefits Revenues and Benefits Revenues and Benefits Revenues and Benefits