Operations Director, London, £50,000-£70,000, Exciting start up restaurant Immediate Start!
Your new company
Our client, a leading french retail brand, inspired by the popular establishments in the French capital who offer healthy and delicious dishes are looking to recruit an experienced, process-driven Operations Director to join their growing company. Offering an extremely competitive salary of up to £70,000 + Share Options (dependent on experience), this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Your new role
Our client currently have one highly successful retail store in central London and have exciting plans to open further stores in Central London in 2017. With the dream of bringing this concept over to the UK, the business set out to serve an healthy alternative that is perfect for working lunches, delicious dinners or easy takeaway options or for family sharing suppers at home. Due to the speed the business are looking to grow, our client are looking for an Operations Director to join the team.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Spotting new opportunities for company business development (Identifying spots in the market for a new retail branch)
- Working with the Board of Directors to ensure smooth running of the new store openings and recruitment
- Helping to develop the blueprint for change and defining the requirements needed to deliver desired change
- Defining, developing and implementing assigned projects
- Completing all related documentation regarding proposed projects
- Reporting directly to the Board of Directors
- Monitoring the business P&L and the growth of the business
- Overseeing main retail site and the growth of this including the headcount of 30 members of staff
- General HR/Compliance/Payroll
What you'll need to succeed
- Franchisee Experience
- Advantageous to hold food/hospitality experience
- Keen to grow a project
- Hands on approach and operational
- Experience of growing a retail business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business and process orientation
- Excellent IT skills
What you'll get in return
£50,000-£70,000 + Share Options
What you need to do now
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!