Oncology nursing Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Who we're looking for
As a staff nurse you will work as part of the multi disciplinary team to deliver a high standard of care to the patient undergoing medical treatment. You will be responsible for the assessment of patient care needs and for the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. We can offer training in oncology and chemotherapy administration for the right nurses and are also looking for experienced Palliative care and breast care nurses
Staff Nurse £28845 - £37087
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.
We offer a range of benefits, a few of which are listed below. However you can view the full list at the dedicated link on our careers page:
- We'll help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees).
- We believe in our business and the difference it can make, offering you free private medical insurance and subsidised rates for you to cover your immediate family.
- We also offer you discounts for treatment at the hospital for you and your immediate family if you're not covered by medical insurance.
- We support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme.
- All employees benefit from a specialist online discount website covering your everyday shopping, entertainment, eating out and insurance cover.
- We have an employee referral scheme where you can earn an additional £800 by referring an ex-colleague, friend or family member.
- And to keep you well fed, we have a subsidised staff restaurant and coffee shop lead by expert caterers.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This post requires the disclosure of all criminal record information, including details of 'spent' convictions, cautions, reprimands, final warnings, police enquires and pending prosecutions, through a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. If appropriate, you are encouraged to submit appropriate written details and dates in relation to this requirement and any other information that may improve our understanding and allow a fair decision to be made as to your suitability. The successful candidate for this position will require an enhanced disclosure.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (formerly a Work Permit)
Applications from Job Seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship will be considered and sponsorship offered to successful candidates where UKBA regulations are met. For further information on sponsorship please visit http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Buda aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For more information please call me Belinda Doughty 07715 055759 or email