Proof of Execution Supervisor - Bristol
I have recently registered an excellent opportunity to join a world class manufacturer of bespoke retail furnishings. This is a great chance to join this market leader at grass roots level and be around some of the best in the business.
Job Title: Proof of Execution Supervisor
Salary: Dependent on Age & Experience
Reporting To: Project Team Leader and subsequently the Head of Project Management.
Job Location: Bristol Office.
- JOB PURPOSE
To ensure the Proof of Execution data is collated and formatted in line with the client's expectations to ensure we build good relationships with customers and that our projects are delivered profitably and on time.
2 PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To liaise with the Project management team and QC team to ensure POE data is gathered and reported regularly to our client in line with the specific project requirements.
- To attend Projects Review Meetings with the Project Management & Sales Teams.
- To follow client's processes (e.g. WBS) ensuring compliance to expected work performance.
- Under the guidance of Project Managers, manage and monitor your projects to ensure that they are managed to achieve or exceed the targets agreed for cost, margin, delivery and quality.
- To provide analysis of certain elements of the project including data on stock that has been produced together with associated values.
- To keep other departments and account handlers informed of project developments, alterations and timelines required for delivery of project elements in order that they are equipped to manage client expectations.
- To monitor and ensure regular updating of our ERP Project Management System and any other company supplier databases.
- To support other department personnel as necessary to assist when work loading is abnormal; in cases of absence for holidays; sickness or any other significant absence from your team to ensure continuity of the projects delivery.
- To carry out ad hoc projects as required by the Project Team Leader to support company and business effectiveness.
This job description is for your information and this is non-contractual document. It is possible that from time to time this job description may be reviewed and updated to ensure it is still relevant to the role the post older performs or to add any proposed changes.
This person must also be:
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Be aware that the job is not 8.30am to 5.00pm at all times;
- Be able to prioritise workload and produce presentable work;
- Have a good telephone manner;
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Be able to work in a team.