Learning & Development Advisor
Learning & Development Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Learning & Development Advisor to join a busy and dynamic residential developer in Manchester.
My client are a vibrant developer who specialise in complex multi storey residential developments with the addition of commercial and retail space and underground car parks. The company have established a niche market delivering prestigious developments in the Manchester area ranging from £25million up to £100million+.
They have over 10 years' work in the pipeline for Manchester city centre alone, and have a flagship scheme amongst others, looking to starting within the next few months.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Learning & Development Advisor to identify training needs, design, create and deliver solutions across the Company at all levels, ensuring all training activity is logged accordingly.
Working with the Directors, Head of Departments and HR, your duties will include:
* Identifying training needs and trends within the business
* Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) across the organisation to identify gaps in both skills and competency
* Designing training solutions which include a blended approach to learning.
* Delivering group or 1 to 1 training sessions
* Creating and delivering the Company Induction to all new starters
* Working with external providers (when necessary) to source relevant training courses, negotiating cost and monitoring performance
* Managing and be accountable for the Learning & Development budget; ensuring the most effective training solutions are sourced.
* Reviewing existing training materials and programmes, amending and updating accordingly.
* Evaluate learning and development to ensure Return of Investment (ROI) and use this to achieve continuous improvement
* Improve, coordinate and manage the Company Structured Training Programme, APC programme and the further education of staff (Apprenticeships/NVQ's/HNDs and degrees)
* Building relationships with further education providers
* Logging/tracking of all training activity/further education and producing monthly training reports
* Ensuring that the Learning & Development function is administered efficiently and effectively
* Supporting the Health & Safety Manager with the administration and delivery of H&S training when required
* Supporting the Finance Director with CITB levy and Apprenticeship levy
Skills & Experience required
To be suitable for this role, you must be degree educated or be CIPD/CTP qualified or hold an equivalent qualification. You must also have experience in management development and soft skills training, as well as designing and delivering a variety of training solutions. With this in mind, you will need to be IT Literate and have excellent PowerPoint skills.
You will need to be confident, articulate and be comfortable with talking to people at all levels of business. You must also have experience in budget management and building relationships with universities and colleges.
Having experience in the Construction industry is not essential but would be advantageous, as would knowledge of NVQs, HNDs and apprenticeships.
What's on offer?
In return for your skills, the company offer a competitive salary of up to £30k - £40k depending on experience.
Graduates with 2 years or more experience and looking for a challenge will also be considered, however, may be in a £25k to £35k salary bracket.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply to it, please call Sam Fazackerley or Hannah Lever at Bromak for a confidential chat or send your CV and application via the link below.