Buyer £35/40k DOE
Multi product West London
Our client, one of the UKs best known Heritage lifestyle fashion brands is looking for a talented Buyer to join their new high profile Outlet department.
This role will involve:
- Develop a men’s and women’s wear range specifically for the outlet dept.
- Attend trade shows, regular international buying development trips and competitor shopping trips
- Have a strong sourcing strategy and proven track record in delivering and improving margin requirements in a tough trading environment
- Effective maintenance of the buying critical path across multiple lead times
- Team management, leadership and development for a number of direct reports
The ideal candidate will be at Junior Buyer level looking for their first appointment buyer role. You will have experience working for a blue chip / high street fashion retailer. You will already buy your own area and be a proven negotiator and trader.
Our client is looking for someone who can develop a high performing team, provide design & production direction and is a strong business manager and an excellent communicator.
If this sounds like the ideal Buyer role for you, apply now.
**Please note that due to a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to suitable applicants