Talent Acquisition Specialist
Money, Money, Money… do you want to get paid on every job you place, you can in Randstad's internal recruitment team!!
Ambitious, high performer, pro-active and money hungry, like the buzz of an agency but hate sales? Are you someone who likes to fill a high volume of roles and likes to be rewarded for your hard work. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Randstad we offer you the best of both worlds.
What will you get?
- Money! A competitive basic salary
- Money! Uncapped Commission
- Money! Additional consistency based bonus scheme
- Monthly bonus and incentives
- Share purchase plan
- Buy and sell holiday
- Access to our online benefits such as discounts on Luxury Retailers, Cars, Gadgets & Holidays discounts…all the things you spend your bonus on
- Finish early on a Friday
We are based conveniently on London Wall, with stations Liverpool Street, Bank, Moorgate and Cannon Street all in easy walking distance.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the finance industry
What we need from you:
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles (candidate focused)
- Experience in head-hunting
- Running national assessment centres (not essential)
- Working with high volume workloads and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and are able to deal with stakeholders at MD level
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes, then please get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application