Project Manager - Construction/Engineering
My client is a successful utilities and drainage company who are sub-contracting for a leading alliance, undertaking rehabilitation for sewers for large water utility providers. Their client portfolio includes NI Water, Irish Water, Thames Water, Southern Water and transport providers such as Translink, Transport NI, Network Rail and London Underground.
They require a Project Manager with at least 2/3 years post graduate civil engineering experience to join their forward-thinking, progressive team in London.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Director and oversee the Managers who deliver the work with the teams on the ground.
Key accountabilities for the role:-
* Responsible for the full management of key client projects/contracts
* Management of sub-contractors and on-site operations
* Liaison with Quantity Surveying department in the preparation of tenders, quotations, pricing, bill of quantities and invoicing
* Monitoring, updating and production of accurate job costings
* Monitoring and updating internal administration documents
* Assisting with day-to-day collation of site information
To be considered for the role applicants MUST HAVE:-
NEC3 contracts experience
A minimum of 3 years Project Management experience within the UK construction/engineering sector
A relevant qualification in Engineering or Construction, preferably a degree