Credit Risk Analyst / Finance Analyst / Lending Risk Consultant
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 & company bonus & benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
The company is currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their fast paced, award winning financial Services organisation in Portsmouth. They are part of a specialist area of the financial services industry and have had phenomenal growth in recent years.
- Specialist Consumer Credit finance company who has had phenomenal growth in recent years
- A multi-award winning Finance Company founded in 2007
- Europe's leading alternative lender
- UK's second fastest growing business and one of the best company to work for in 2015
- A relevant and closely related professional qualification and/or substantial experience of working in a Credit Risk within a financial services organisation
- Expert knowledge of at least one of:
- Strong experience in credit risk analytics within financial services is essential (knowledge of modern risk management techniques and in the use of risk models within a financial services environment.)
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and large data sets
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Credit Risk analytical experience on consumer retail portfolios.
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical aspects (especially these which are used in Credit Risk-Basel modelling):
- Logistic-Linear Regression, Scorecard; GINI coefficient; KSstatistics;
- Reject inference techniques; Data sampling; Data mining; Markov chains; and time series modelling approaches.
- Able to act autonomously, pro-actively identifying credit risk issues, and independently leading programmes of complex analytical work in order to determine solutions
- Excellent communication skills with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Proven ability to take a lead role in analytical projects if required
- Proven ability to coach and develop junior colleagues
- Analytical experience on Basel modelling (PD, EAD, LGD, Economical capital requirements etc).
- Attractive bonus scheme
- 23 days' holiday plus statutory holiday entitlement
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discount Vouchers from your favourite retailers (High street, Cinema, Hotels, Travel, utilities & electronics)
- Childcare vouchers
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growing companies of its kind.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Credit Risk Analyst, Business Performance Analyst, Business Analyst, Finance Analyst, Risk Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Requirements Analyst will also be considered for this role.