Supply Chain Manager
Have you worked across the Welfare to Work sector with a passion for building relationships, problem solving & driving efficency? This is a great time to join a growing organisation who are looking for best in class industry experts. Those from outside of the sector will be considered if you can demonstrate complex contract management that are service led. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is devoted to making a difference.
My client are looking for talent to join their growing team. The Office is based in Central London and you will be based there multiple days per week. The particular patch for this business is to be confirmed although ideal locations would be South Coast and Kent although travel across the UK may be required.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for
- managing multiple contracts across multiple partners
- ensuring performance within agreed timescales
- the quality of outputs across geographical regions and differing contracts
- ensuring commercially and driving P and L performance
- building relationships with partners but also the internal team
Ideal Supply Chain Manager candidates will have
- a proven track record as a Supply Chain Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Partnership Manager in a welfare to work organisation
- experience of working across service led contracts. Those who have worked outside of the sector may be considered if the candidate can demonstrate complex contract management
- a passion for the sector with a reputation of exceeding expectations
- historically candidates will have worked in retail, hospitality or consultancy before coming into the sector
Ideally candidates will be degree educated or have a post-graduate qualification.
The Supply Chain Manager role attracts a salary of £55,000 with a bonus scheme and travel outside London being paid for. This is a great time to join a business going throw a period of growth which means there is more than a financial benefit long term. For more information, please apply.