Mobile Meter Reader
X2 Mobile Meter Reader - North London & Home Counties - 3 Month Temp Contract - £10.00 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for an established M&E contractor situated in North London & Home counties.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 7.5 hour days (37.5 hour week)
Key duties & responsibilities
- Attend a number of sites in North London & Home counties
- Take meter readings
- Full driving license
- Must have good time keeping
- Happy to cover North / NE London / Home counties
- Flexible on travel
- £10.00 per hour
- Van and Training provided
- Training available (However you must be qualified in Plumbing)
- This is a temporay to permanent contract (Perm salary pays up to £28,000 + £2,200 bonus)
- Parking is paid for (Company credit card)
- Hotel expenses covered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.