Head of Commercial
Leading FM and Maintenance company managing a national contract covering housing development, refurbishment and maintenance. This is a national role across multiple locations.
A leading FM and maintenance company with national presence and multi-billion pounds worth of contracts and pipeline.
The Head of Commercial will be responsible for a major national contract encompassing housing development, repairs and maintenance and refurbishment (circa £50m in value). With 4 direct reports and 18 in-direct reports they will oversee the following:
- Supervise the Commercial Team
- Assist the Commercial Director in Board Reviews
- Prepare and deliver company monthly valuations
- Prepare final accounts and liaise with the client
- Prepare reports for and attend monthly Commercial Reviews
- Raise material orders and carry out KPI audits
- Raise contractor orders and finalise contract documentation
- Cost tracking and analysis
- Review and approve contractor evaluations
- Continued client liaison
- Contract negotiations
- Commercial Bid Preparation and Analysis
The successful candidate will possess at least five years in a senior Commercial Manager role for a housing maintenance/refurbishment contractor, overseeing major schemes (circa £10-20m in value). They will also possess exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills. Comfortable with multiple locations. National travel required.
Very competitive salary and benefits.