Commercial Client Manager
Commercial Client Manager with high calibre academic qualifications and ideally from an IT, tech or flexible benefits, online rewards, employee benefits, Human Capital Management, HCM or HR software background required by market-leading technology-focused consultancy firm based in central London with cutting-edge offices and brilliant career prospects.
This opportunity would suit someone who is commerically focused and passionate about impeccable service and delivery levels who relishes being proactive, organised, able to prioritise, professional and diligent in order to be an exceptional client champion, understanding and diplomatically conveying their Clients' needs to internal stakeholders. The ideal person will have consultative account management experience and have forged and managed strategic, senior level client relationships. With a track record of revenue growth, exceeding sales targets and client retention/renwal rates you will bring an aptitude for defining and fulfilling strategic business objectives to this exciting remit of managing a prestigious and select client base.
- Client retention - including contract (re)negotiations
- Find, maximise and close new revenue opportunities aligned to the Client's objectives and ensure full forecasted visibility on Salesforce
- Proactively meet Client contacts - in particular Director and C-level - on a regular basis and jointly own the ongoing relationship with another Client Manager
- Work closely with a counterpart to ensure service delivery
- Act as client champion internally supporting the Client Service Manager with issues and driving resolutions where appropriate.
- Uncover and understand the Client's strategic business objectives, and well as those of individual stakeholders
- Deliver thought leadership including guidance, best practice and benchmarking.
- Be a trusted partner, knowledgeable on the Client, their sector and the benefits industry
- Establish a rolling, joint 1- 3 year strategy plan
- Assist with and at Client events.
If you are a team player with a winning mind set and strong presentation skills then do apply to find out more.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.