Account Manager Student Events Agency London £30k
What does your company do?
Our client is a student brand activation and events agency and are recruiting for an Account Manager to take responsibility for the client and agency relationship.
The Agency was born out of a relationship between experiential marketing and student event promotion. Their point of difference is the ability to influence the right students by leveraging their UK network of student promoters with presence and influence across student clubs, events, societies and residencies.
They are a young, fun and innovative agency offering both physical and digital services through event, experiential, promotional and social marketing. They are a growing agency with a team of 6, based in East London, and deliver activity across the UK & Ireland.
- This will be a hands on role working across a range of fun consumer clients including SoundCloud, Deliveroo and Bumble. The role will be predominantly office based looking after the account team but will also involve field work such as nightclub and festival activity.
- Managing a team of 4 account executives you will be the bridge between client and agency ensuring campaigns are planned and delivered to a high specification and ensuring account growth.
- Leading client accounts within the agency, with overall responsibility for the client / agency relationship.
- Ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts.
- Managing the work, performance and professional development of team members
- Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities.
- Identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities with existing and future agency clients.
- Working with Finance to bill client accurately, chase unpaid invoices and do reconciliations.
- Communicating content from client activity for internal marketing requirements.
- Minimum of 5 year’s agency experience preferably with an experiential or event based agency working with consumer clients.
- Experience managing and developing a team to ensure they get the best results. Client experience being the direct contact across agency, client and supplier. Experience within the club, festival or music industry.
- Understanding of the student industry.
- Experience within a promotional staffing function. Experience managing social media within a client campaign.