Reporting directly to the Executive Head Chef the successful candidate will provide a professional and organised approach to this already established kitchen brigade. We are looking for an experienced Head Chef from a fresh food back ground used to working under pressure, running a team of Chefs, ideally a chef who is used to high volume banquettes and conferences.
A very popular four-star hotel in the Coventry area, with a multi outlet kitchen, from and al a carte restaurant, bar snacks, room service, banquettes and conference, leading a large brigade of chefs
The Essential Skills:
- Previous Senior Sous / Head Chef Experience operating is a must.
- Assisting to deliver exceptional quality food in a restaurant setting
- Possess good knowledge of Health & Safety Procedure and Fire Procedure
- Help with development of junior member of the Chef team.
- Experience with GP and stock management
- Knowledge of food costs and current food trends in the area
- Large banquette experience is a must, a chef who is used to high volume
- Possess excellent communication skills
- A team player
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
£30,000 Salary, Straight shifts, uniform provided Staff discounts throughout the company.
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.