Online Product Merchandiser
SF Group are currently looking for an Online Product Merchandiser for our industry leading online retailer client based in Birmingham.
This is a permanent position in place to bring in additional revenue to assist with the continued growth within the company. My client is an innovative, rapidly growing e-commerce business based in Birmingham. They are looking for an ambitious and driven marketer to join their current marketing team. This role will report directly to the Head of E-commerce.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ensure each product has adequate photography
- Ensuring each product has an SEO and user friendly product description
- Work with internal stakeholders to maintain stock availability across key product lines
- Ensure key product lines and pockets of stock are hitting sales, profitability and sell through targets
- Identify areas of low stock and under performance and suggesting solutions for improvement
- Publishing new stock from the warehouse onto the website; correctly pictured and with user friendly descriptions
- Assume responsibility for product data quality
- Products must be correctly categorised to appear on key sales channels such as; Amazon, eBay and the Google Merchant Centre/Google Shopping
The ideal person will be/have:
- Self starter
- Ideally have an e-commerce or merchandising background
- Experience working with hardware products favourable
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with analytics and data
- Familiar with Amazon, eBay and the Google Merchant Centre/Google Shopping
This position will pay an annual salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.