Financial Crime Operations Manager
A rarely available Financial Crime Operations Manager role is available at a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham in Sheldon on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time for this challenger bank as it moves through a significant period of change.
About the Financial Crime Operations Manager role:
You will be responsible for a number of teams that fall under financial crime including transaction monitoring unit, court productions order team and the customer payments screening team as well as acting as a key member of the leadership team.
- Lead the compliance with AML and sanctions related laws and regulations
- Accountability for achievement of objectives set within the business plan, ensuring alignment with business strategy
- Leadership of the financial crime operations (c80 FTE) teams day to day activities, taking responsibility to drive effective AML and sanctions issue management, risk assessment and training
- Deputise for the Director of Customer Service operations as required
- Accountable for the delivery of key financial crime processes and measures including managing customer alerts and screening alerts and transaction monitoring alerts.
The Financial Crime Operations Manager will possess an extensive background in financial crime and excellent stakeholder management skills to an executive level and a strong operational management background with excellent communications skills.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at