Home Manager – Wolverhampton – Permanent - £40,325 per annum 37.5 Hours per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager. The Home is a 34 Bed, facility with first class amenities. This home has a great reputation in the locality, and it truly is a great place to be working. The home is run by a highly regarded charity, and this ethos is to be seen everywhere. The home offers high standards of care, our professional standards are high and this is reflected in consistently good inspections by the CQC.
We are recruiting an experienced Home Manager to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users. You will be an experienced Home Manager with a good working knowledge of CQC standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A good working knowledge of CQC standards and the Health and Social Act 2008;
- Developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes;
- You will be tasked with Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development;
- You must be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
- Basic from £40,325
- £8,000 Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Life/Medical insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful.