Liquidity Technical Project/Release Manager
Liquidity Technical Project/Release Manager-ALM/FTP-Contract-Banking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Project Manager/Release Manager for a Banking Contract based in Canary Wharf. The Bank is embarking on a multi-year transformation Program to upgrade and deliver a Strategic Liquidity reporting platform. This is a key part of the platform supporting Treasury and will form part of the infrastructure strategy, including Asset Liability Management, Transfer Pricing and fund planning.
Project management competencies are required from the successful candidate as this role involves management of a broad portfolio of change in Treasury liquidity application. This role is for a Technical Project Manager who is capable of managing release and change.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Project management experience within Financial Services
- ability to deliver in matrix management environment
- experience in dealing with Senior MD level stakeholders
- Experience in delivering Transfer Pricing Projects
- knowledge of working within Treasury and Finance
- front to back projects experience
If you would like more information on this role or feel this is right for you, then please send your CV over to me and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk