This contract role is a fantastic chance to gain some invaluable experience in a Financial Accountant role reporting directly into the Finance Controller.
The client are a well established business based in Woking, with long standing relationships worldwide.
This Financial Accountant role will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Accruals and Prepayments
- VAT Returns
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Profit and Loss
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end postings
- Intercompany reconciliations
- 1-2 members of staff will be reporting into the successful person
- Bank reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this Financial accountant role will have:
* Substantial experience in a similar Financial Accountant role
* Ideally have the AAT qualification or be actively studying CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience
* Previously dealt with budget holders or difficult customers
* Strong Excel skills to Vlookups level at a minimum
This opportunity is offering between £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Subsidised Parking is available on site or the role is a very close walk from the train station