Product Manager/Marketing Manager- Training and Professional Development
12 month maternity cover
Paying up to 40k
My client is a leading association with an excellent reputable for employee satisfaction. This role sits within the professional development team who provide training to their members so the role holder will be key in the identification of new products and areas, with the aim to provide the best training to their members and then create the marketing strategies to ensure their success.
The role- Product Manager/Marketing Manager- Training and Professional Development
- Determine member's needs by undertaking the research required to obtain market information.
- Assess viability of new product areas.
- Establish the suitability and commercial viability of such themes
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Assesses market competition by comparing competitor's products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing objectives.
- Obtain product market share to develop product marketing and sales strategies.
- Assess product market data by meeting customers / target customers.
The person- Product Manager/Marketing Manager- Training and Professional Development
- You must have experience in a similar role, ideally working for an association
- Copy writing skills
- A background in learning and development is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work autonomously
Please apply or get in touch with Frankie on 0207 612 3881