A leading cost construction consultancy is seeking an intelligent and hard-working Quantity Surveyor, ideally Chartered, to join their London office. The successful Quantity Surveyor will work with the residential team and look to provide an outstanding service on a variety of projects they currently have.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining the company at a very busy time with lots of projects ongoing and a strong pipeline ahead.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will run projects from feasibility through to preparation of the final accounts and will have limited supervision on a number of residential projects.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor seeking more responsibility and looking to progress to Senior level, this opportunity is not to be missed.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will run projects on a daily basis and report to a Senior Manager on a monthly basis.
- Carrying out pre and post contract duties
- Running residential projects
- Assisting Senior QS when required
- Tendering, site valuations, estimating
- Agree final accounts
- Reporting to Senior Manager and Associate
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall be self-manageable and looking to progress to up the QS ladder.
- 3+ years consultancy experience
- MRICS, or close to achieving Chartership
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Residential Experience
- Track record of running projects
This is an opportunity to work on a variety of High-end residential projects across London
- £35-40,000 (dependant on level of experience)
- Competitive package
- Run your own projects
- Career progression
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / APC / Quantity Surveyor / PQS / Assistant / London / QS