Regional Marketing Executive
- Global media organisation
- Role can be based in Central London or Birmingham
- Support sales teams to help acquire and retain clients through marketing activity
- The role requires an analytical thinker crossed with creative enthusiast
- Marketing automation (Pardot and Salesforce) experience required
The Role: This Regional Marketing Executive is being recruited to grow the size of the marketing recruitment division. The objective for this role will be to support the sales teams by running marketing campaigns to acquire new clients and retain existing clients. The successful marketing candidate will have an interest or working knowledge of data insight tools (Nielsen, TouchPoint, Mosaic, Route) that will enable a data-first approach to the campaigns being created. A keen eye for detail and experience of developing media packs, presentations, and sales collateral is necessary for this position. The company have invested heavily in marketing technologies and thus any marketing professional with experience of running B2B marketing automation campaigns (ideally Pardot and Salesforce) will be very interesting to the client.
Responsibilities for the position of Regional Marketing Executive include:
- Working in a regional marketing team of five, with wider teams in PR, Brand, and Research
- Running research and insight projects for specific campaigns (Nielsen, Route, Mosaic, Touchpoint)
- Utilising internal data, research, and design teams to create innovative and interesting sales support campaigns (pitches, presentations, and collateral)
- Deliver tactical marketing campaigns using email, social, and web marketing
- Travel to regional UK offices to meet and build relationships with key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 12-18 months' experience in a commercial marketing role
- An analytical mind and a natural flair for understanding data
- Have experience of working with creative teams and developing sales support materials
- An understanding of marketing automation (ideally Pardot and Salesforce)
- Solid copywriting experience across website, email and social media channels
- Ideally completed a marketing degree, marketing qualification or equivalent
- Worked in a B2B organisation
The Company: This well stablished advertising organisation with offices across the UK are looking for a Regional Marketing Executive to build on their successes in 2016. The business is a forward thinking and leading business in the advertising sector that is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries on how we consume media. This business has worked with leading brands across the fashion, retail and sports industries and have been a part of some huge campaigns.
The Package for Regional Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £22,000-25,500 + bonus + benefits (including pension, health care and gym)
Location: The position of Regional Marketing Executive will be based in Birmingham or Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.