Food and Beverage Manager - Opportunity to develop to Ops Mgr
The role will be to oversee a Boutique Venue that offers a mixture of large suites and syndicate rooms. You will be challenged to bring with you a creative outlook to the existing standards with a view to improving service, delivery and ultimately customer care.
With supportive management you will be part of new era for the property.
- A four star hotel with facilities capable of accommodating banquets to 150 pax across multiple rooms
- Organisation offering progression for the successful candidate.
- Venue that hosts up to 80 weddings per year
The Essential Skills:
- As F & B Manager you will need to be a hands on manager with the ability to work under pressure.
- You will be an established F & B manager in a similar sized property or a Assistant F & B Manager at a property that hosts numerous weddings
- You will be a highly organised individual who enjoys seeing satisfied customers
- You will be a natural leader who enjoys training and the buzz of a job well done.
- 4 star standards are a must for this role.
- Record of success in F & B, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- A salary of IRO of up to £28K
- Excellent benefits
Kindly note due to our client's requirements, you MUST be a current EU resident to apply for this role.
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and our preferred partners. We take every application into consideration, however due to the volume of applications cannot always respond to each applicant. We do apologise in advance if we cannot immediately communicate with you.