Mobile Technical Supervisor
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Technical Supervisor to be based in London. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of up to £38,500 per annum plus company vehicle. The role holder will report to the Account Manager and will ensure the security, care and availability of the education premises and its furniture, fittings and equipment; to ensure the physical environment of the premises is satisfactory for users.
- To be responsible for the line management of all the Mobile Technicians and Apprentices on the contract.
- Ensure vehicle checks for the team are completed
- Ensure all tools and equipment are audited, safe for use, calibrated and fit for purpose.
- To ensure that the relevant AP positions are filled with competent and trained persons.
- To manage the contract training plan to ensure training is kept up to date.
- To ensure variation costing’s are returned within given timescales
- To manage and complete PPM’s issued to the M&E team by effectively utilizing the available staff.
- Manage reactive work issued to the M&E team and ensure they are completed with the contract SLA’s and to a professional standard.
- To possess excellent team and supervision skills.
- To be a highly multi skilled individual in building services.
- To possess good communication skills.
- To possess excellent customer care skills.
- Knowledge of BMS systems to fault diagnostic level, Trend systems being an advantage.
- Experience in Building Services.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work activities and manage own time efficiently
- Ability to handle a varied workload with attention to detail and be able to work on own initiative
- Technical Qualification (City & Guilds Mechanical or Electrical)
- 17th Edition or equivalent.
- Essential is a full enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance upon taking up the position
For more information please call Jack Mosley on 02073975303.