Audit & Accounts Manager - Brentwood
- An amazing opportunity to work at a 5 partner firm in Brentwood.
- A highly regarded Accountancy Practice within the Brentwood area.
- A great chance to work in a fast growing, reputable firm who are looking to add to their already successful Practice.
- My client is one of the most reputable practices in the UK, this role provides a great chance for to further your career in Audit & Accounts and to work in a well respected & friendly firm.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Audit & Accounts Manager
- Managing a client fee load consisting of mainly group and larger OMBs.
- Acting as a client manager in relation to appropriate clients and/or their engagements.
- Reporting to partners and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately.
- The provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of clients to a high standard, providing support to partners, and the team.
- Leading audits and managing a portfolio of accounts clients.
- Managing on-site audit teams.
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
- The type of organisations the Firm carries out audit and accounts work range from mid-corporates and Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs). There is some additional work with larger groups and those with overseas subsidiaries and a few specialist audits include: Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
The ideal candidate for the Semi Senior/Senior accountant will be
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 Years PQE.
- Experience in a practice environment with Audit or very strong accounts experience.
- Driven & successful in their career.
- Experience at a Senior/Management level.
What's on offer?