Planning Officer - North West London
My client in North West London is looking to recruit a Planning Officer on a 3-6 Month contract with a strong possibility of extension. This will be a Public Sector role within the Building and Construction industry, and the successful candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in this field.
Duties for the Planning Officer
- The processing of planning applications.
- The provision of general planning advice.
- The processing of planning appeals.
- Development of planning policy and associated documents.
- Investigation of breaches and recommendations in respect of planning control.
- Continuing professional development in Town Planning.
- Mentoring/guidance of more junior team members.
- The postholder will operate within a team dealing either with planning policy, planning enforcement or development control. Movement between teams as part of an agreed personal development programme may be possible.
- Degree or equivalent in town/urban planning (or relevant aspect).
- 1-2 years' experience working as a Planning Officer within the UK Building and Construction industry.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Public Sector jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Planning Officer vacancy, or any similar Building and Construction roles around North West London, please contact Ollie Melton or email your CV today!