Salary: Circa £32,000
Strategy - Competitor Analysis - Off line - Sponsorship - Product - Brand - Campaigns -Events - Programme Management
We are seeking a capable Marketing professional to work for our client in delivering across-the-board Marketing solutions. They have an in house Digital team but need someone to devise strategy, manage stakeholders and ensure implementation, managing the team and ensuring the operational delivery.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, who is based off site, you will probably be looking to step up into this role.
You must be able to use analysis to devise strategic direction and identify opportunities for the business and deliver ideas, working closely to manage the design and digital Marketing staff.
• Running of the marketing team, ensuring deadlines are met, managing the budget and making decisions based on the marketing / business strategy.
• Manage the external agencies, customers and directly support global teams.
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the UK marketing department.
• Developing the UK marketing strategy and inputting into the global marketing strategy. Presenting the brand strategy to Directors, sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences in the UK, Europe and Asia.
• Proposing, allocating and overseeing the company’s UK marketing budget.
• Creating brand strategy that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Responsible for the brand management and corporate identity.
• Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain.
• Managing the shop fit programme (branded dealers).
• Sourcing and securing sponsorships / ambassadors.
• Managing and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns with sales, events and sponsorship activities.
• Managing the creation, production and distribution of Marketing material.
• Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns.
• Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders (including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations).
• Maintain effective internal communications.
• Develop a clear content strategy for online and offline channels.
• Develop strategic digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Overseeing the social media strategy.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing Digital team regarding the company website.
• Organising and attending product launches, trade shows, dealer open days, conferences and sales meetings.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.