Schools Liaison Manager
Schools Liaison Manager
Salary: £23,213 - £28,402 DOE
Our client is looking for a proactive, confident and friendly professional, with proven ability to hit targets and build relationships, to join their team as a School Liaison Manager to work exclusively on their school leaver brand.
They provide a series of great tools and services for schools and colleges. They are looking to find someone who is able to manage our relationships with schools and colleges from our base in London and make the role their own. It's important for us to ensure all of the schools in our network are being supported and are aware of the products and services we offer to them free of charge.
They would like to build a scalable method to manage those relationships using the latest technology and tools at our disposal. We are looking for someone who loves technology and people in equal measure. This isn't a technical role, but you will need to have the ability to think logically, be creative and be able to deal with complex ideas.
The Schools Liaison Manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating our schools relationships with the 2900 schools in our network
- Ensuring all schools in our network are aware of our free tools and services
- Cold calling potential schools to join our free network of tools, market-leading job and careers guidance websites
- Introducing clients to schools and helping them build long lasting relationships with employers
- Attending face-to-face events and exhibitions across the UK (Around one day per month)
- Presenting to groups of children, typically years 10-13
- Managing a small team at events
Schools Liaison Manager experience and skills required:
- Exemplary communication skills
- Experience with CRM tools (experience of Infusionsoft is an added bonus)
- Experience of bulk email providers (Mailchimp etc)
- A genuine interest in helping young people
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport with people easily
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proven history of meeting targets
- A full clean driving license is useful, but not essential
Having started back in 2008, we now help over 5 million young people each year to make vital career decisions and find fantastic job opportunities.
They do this through our careers advice and job websites for school leavers, students and graduates, plus a bunch of annual publications and bespoke events/competitions for young people.
By providing interesting and useful content for free, we attract around 500,000 users to their
websites each month, and currently have a database of over 200,000 young people. Their clients advertise their job opportunities to these people through job postings, targeted emails, social media bundles, print adverts and other highly effective solutions.
They currently work with over 150 of the largest employers in the UK to help them attract and recruit the top talent, including law firms, investment banks, retail giants, creative companies, public sector organisations and more.
If you would like to be considered for this Schools Liaison Manager then please click ‘APPLY’ below.