PA - Sales Support Manager
I'm currently recruiting for a new role working as a PA and Sales Support Manager to join a growing organisation based just outside Huntingdon. The role of PA - Sales Support Manager will work closely with Commercial Director to assist with the growth of the business.
My client in the Building and Construction sector has shown strong year on year growth and with the growth have recently moved to brand new premises. The role comes with exceptional benefits and great on the job training, whilst working in a very dynamic team.
Duties of the PA - Sales Support Manager will be:
- Deal with sensitive and confidential business on behalf of the Commercial team.
- Undertake the analysis and compilation of information for the Commercial team, including the preparation of reports and presentations of a complex nature
- Organise meetings, visits, travel, hospitality and other appropriate events involving the Director
- Accompany the Director on internal appointments and visits, producing notes and/or minutes as required, and produce costings.
- Reply to the Director correspondence as delegated
- Undertake assignments on behalf of the Director which contribute to business development and improvement
- Assist in the preparation of tenders bids as required, working alongside other Group businesses, and external suppliers.
- Negotiation of subcontract items
The ideal candidates will consist of the below:
- Experience of working as a Personal Assistant or Senior Sales Support preferably in the event / building and construction or event industry.
- Wide range of experience of administrative work with advanced Microsoft office skills
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise time and work
- Have a technical knowledge of building products and tender writing.
- Have the ability to read and interpret customer specifications and CAD Drawings
This position, based just outside Huntingdon, is offering a competitive salary, strong benefits, and the opportunity to work for a great business showing considerable growth at the moment.