Commercial Financial Controller
My Client are well known Global Asset management company based in Central London looking for a technically strong but also commercial individual to take full ownership of their growing PE Portfolio across Europe.
You will be the 'finance' individual in the team and the go to man/woman for anything related to the portfolio.
Responsible for the day to day management of the PE portfolio for Europe.
- Responsible to drive value in the portfolio
- Via operational finance
- Funding opportunities
- Growth acquisitions
- Main contact with the portfolio companies, responsible for the strategy agenda + oversight + financial reporting
- Point of contact for any forecasting queries, financing, new accounting standards etc.
- Execute the strategic plan, build business cases/due diligence/transitions
- Business partner - Globally, JV partners, Internal & External stakeholders
- Treasury oversight
- CAPEX / understanding cash facilities
- Accounting light but Technically heavy.
- Adhoc projects
- Strong technical ability
- Demonstrable drive
- Meticulous and instinctive
- Strong communicator
- Highly competent in fundamentals of accounting
- AM/PE experience preferred
- ACA trained
- 4-6 years pqe
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.