Sales Manager - Leading Organisation
Sales Manager – Leisure or Hospitality
28-32k Base, 40-50k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of local/national “daily deal” web based marketing and advertising solutions. Recognised as the premium social commerce portal, they have developed an enviable reputation for outstanding results and have a growing following of subscribers who enjoy deep discounts on travel, leisure, restaurant and retail deals. Due to ongoing growth and an incredible pipeline of sales opportunities, they now have an immediate need for a Sales Manager to lead and grow a lifestyle's related sales function.
As a high-performing sales oriented Sales Manager, you will:
- Work in a Player-Manager capacity, delivering your own revenue whilst driving team success
- Monitor and coach a team of 10-14 sales executives
- Lead and develop a sales team, creating a winning culture throughout the team
- Embed skills, processes and behaviours in all team members
- Develop and implement ongoing strategies to improve team performance and profitability
- Lead the recruitment process, develop training programs, set and manage KPI’s
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years proven sales leadership experience gained in a fast paced environment
- Be degree level educated with the communication and presentation skills to liaise at board level
- Demonstrate the ability to drive and innovate the sales process
- Possess the business acumen to deliver value propositions
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary of 28-32k with a realistic OTE of 40-50k plus additional and generous benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.