Head of Donor Acquisition
An international conservation charity, working with business and government to protect the planet for generations to come.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Deliver the annual acquisition plan to recruit around 100,000 new supporters.
- Plan and deliver a significant Christmas Campaign primarily utilising DRTV, digital and F2F channels
- Launch two new fundraising products and a revitalised Animal Adoption product
- Manage an annual expenditure and allocation of a budget and produce monthly and quarterly re-forecasts.
- Revise and adapt plans as required to ensure acquisition targets are met
- Manage external suppliers (including face to face, media, creative, digital and telephone agencies) and monitor performance to ensure effective delivery of campaigns
Skills and Experience;
- Substantial experience of being a senior manager and leading and motivating teams to deliver annual plans
- Extensive direct marketing experience in planning & managing large scale campaigns using DRTV, inserts, press, digital and F2F
- Strong budget management, forecasting & reporting skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with internal teams & external suppliers to deliver successful campaigns
- Significant experience of managing external suppliers
- Proven experience of increasing income through performance enhancement activities and/or new product development.
- Thorough understanding of fundraising & data protection regulation
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical and evaluation skills with the ability to derive insights from database analysis and results
- Demonstrable knowledge & experience of strategic planning
12 Month Contract
Up to £55,000