Business Development Manager
A member of The Guinness Partnership, Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialises in providing great person centred services for older people and people with learning disabilities.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join Guinness Care on a permanent basis. You will proactively source and pursue new business opportunities that will both stimulate the growth of our organisation and support our wider business plan.
Reporting to the Executive Team Director, you will also be responsible for the effective construction and management of proposals, tenders, bids and marketing products and developing accurate and sustainable pricing models. Working closely with the communications teams, you will develop and implement an effective digital plan and support marketing placements to promote brand awareness.
- Proven experience in writing tenders of exceptional high quality which accurately reflect the work of the organisation
- Ability to organise a large volume of information and create systems so that other staff can access the information easily
- Rigorous attention to detail and ability to quickly determine what is missing and what needs to change
- Understanding of pricing strategies and ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise way.
- Self motivated, with ability to manage time, cope with competing demands and work flexibly
- Ability to build effective relationships and to work collaboratively with various teams
- Some experience in promotion and marketing
- Knowledge of social care and health sectors
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th February 2017 at Midnight
Interview Date: Thursday 9th March 2017