Digital Senior Account Manager-B2B & Tech Integrated Marketing
Job Title: Digital Senior Account Manager - B2B & Tech Integrated Marketing Agency
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working scheme, long-service sabbaticals, health plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers and more.
About The B2B & Tech Integrated Marketing Agency
My client is one of the top B2B & tech integrated marketing agencies operating in London today, winning a number of marketing and media relations awards and accolades in recent years, as well as being dubbed 'Agency of the Future'. This B2B & tech agency have acquired an impressive roster of global, market-leading tech clients along the lines of Samsung, MasterCard and PayPal.
The team are made up of around 65 talented marketing specialists, designers, social strategists and data analysts who work within an atmosphere of energy, enthusiasm, collaboration and drive. With their list of attractive benefits, this client are looking to hire the very best and will offer a great path for the right candidate to further their career.
About The Digital Senior Account Manager Role
As a Digital Senior Account Manager, you will bring your strong experience in content marketing, across inbound, social and paid, to deliver creative and innovative digital campaigns for some of our key clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Senior Account Manager:
* To bring your skills across paid, earned, owned and shared media to create distinct, creative campaigns for clients
* Manage the clients' objectives and help identify opportunities for success
* Manage a team of account executives and junior executives to ensure the smooth-running of projects, meet deadlines and measure performance against KPIs
* Provide a point of day-to-day contact for the client, update on progress and together troubleshoot any issues.
About The Successful Digital Senior Account Manager
If you are currently working in an account management role, with experience working with B2B clients, this could be the perfect next role in your career within an established creative marketing environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Senior Account Manager:
* At least 3 years' experience working within an agency, working with tech, professional services and/or HR brands
* Strong experience across the PESO mix
* Demonstrable experience of running content campaigns with success
* A passion for digital and social media, as well as a genuine interest in working with B2B and tech brands
* Excellent client-facing skills, as well as team management experience
* Experience working with marketing technology tools such as Hub Spot, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Google Analytics, etc would be advantageous.
The Digital Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working scheme, long-service sabbaticals, health plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers and more.
For more information about the Digital Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive