Head of Individual Giving Iconic Central London Venue
£40,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Prospects!
Head of Individual Giving required for a leading Central London venue! Situated within a historic and modern architectural masterpiece, unrivalled customer service trained staff and a beautiful choice of event spaces.
Purpose of the role
This role will support a landmark venue in the heart of Central London. With new fundraising campaigns underway for the next 5 years, this stunning venue is now seeking to expand its fundraising team to meet these challenging new targets.
The Head of Individual Giving will be responsible for securing 4/ 5 figure gifts from individuals to meet agreed annual targets. You will work alongside the Development Director to implement new fundraising strategies to ensure you secure major gifts and/ or donations. To establish and grow a fundraising team to raise money to support the costs of maintaining the historical buildings to funds innovative and important community programmes, securing the future of the organisation.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Previous experience in a similar role managing fundraising from individuals, including face-to face asks high figure gifts
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing fundraising strategies
- Experience managing budgets, setting and managing income and expenditure
- Experience developing and managing events, with purpose of engaging donors, individual and raising funds
- Excellent team working, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of motivating and managing a team
- Inspirational and calm leadership qualities
- Possess a positive attitude to learning and development, of self and others
- And be, energetic, passionate, driven and ambitious
This is a SUPERB opportunity for a Head of Individual Giving to join a beautiful and unique venue working with wonderful staff so do not hesitate to send your C.V to Emily today!
Email: emily@maidayrecruit .co.uk