Information Security Client Assurance Senior Manager
- Identify key business unit contacts to liaise with and provide expertise to the General Counsel Offices with regard to both client and vendor agreements regarding all security matters.Work with GCOs in all countries to review the IT clauses contained in client agreementsIn conjunction with GCO, negotiate IT clauses with clients.Work with external clients on engagement and proposal matters relating to security certifications and other security concerns.Liaise with and provide expertise to Area Data Privacy leaders with regard to all information security concerns.
- Interpret, communicate and apply the firm’s security and data privacy program to meet business requirements.Analyze relevant IT content of client agreements and provide reasons for non-acceptance of contentious wording and alternative wording.Exceptional judgment, tact, and decision-making ability.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.Ability to appropriately balance firm security needs with business impact & benefit.Skilled in executive level presentations and briefingsExperience managing the communication to clients and vendors in relation to our information security governance program.Experience in handling negotiations, primarily via teleconference.An overall understanding of the business objectives of Service Lines and CBS departmentsAbility to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding & compliance to security policies.Outstanding interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong English language skills are required.Some out of hours working required to accommodate international callsAbility to understand and integrate cultural differences and motives and to coordinate cross cultural teams.Minimal travel though may need to make limited international trips and some travel expectations to accommodate audit onsite support
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or a degree in Law or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience in either area would be preferable.
- Extensive experience in leadership roles.Understanding of regulatory and data privacy concerns globallyKnowledge of technology trends and standards relating to information security.High level understanding of core infrastructure components likely to be used in a global professional firm.
- Certified Information Systems Security Processional (CISSP) or GIAC certification preferred.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.