A very exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join a FTSE 250 business working in Central Manchester.
My client is a huge global organisation with a multi billion turnover, looking to employ an experienced Sales Coordinator to join their expanding team. My client has over 60,000 employees and works in over 10,000 client sites. Every day they serve over three million people and produce over one million meals.
My client is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join a well know Museum in Manchester. The museum offer excellent spaces for a range of events including conferences, dinners, drinks receptions and parties.
As a Sales Coordinator you will process sale enquiries, working as part of the local and national sales team to increase and enhance revenue. You will also be responsible for ensuring all sales administration is accomplished effectively and accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team. Proactively selling the facilities by various techniques, meetings and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensuring all enquires and proposals are dealt with and providing best value options to customers while maximising sale opportunities, within agreed response times
- Ensuring accurate enquiry coordination, whilst maintaining accurate records Delphi systems
- Building strong relationships with key agency accounts and portfolio venues to maximise opportunities
The ideal candidate must have a least 1 year's experience within a hotel, venue or MICE agency
- Passionate about hospitality, sales and customer service
- Ability to multi - task, think fast and to deliver solutions to customer requirements
- Self - starter
- To be an excellent ambassador for the venue
This is a permanent role based in central Manchester, the salary is dependant on your level of experience. You also have the potential to earn commission.