This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an analytical background who has the ability to; mine large amounts of detailed transactional data, identify trends in customer usage, and develop models, segmentations and reports based around levels and types of usage for Avios customers.
The Insight Analyst supports the Senior Insight Manager to implement specified analytical projects aimed at helping the business achieve its objectives.
This role will use a variety of analytical methods to turn data into insight and drive more value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a highly numerate person with a good attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
This role is suitable a recent graduate who has studied insight, analytics or a numerical subject. Ideally you will have a high level of computer literacy and a working knowledge of SAS, SQL and Excel.
What will you be doing…
- Providing analytical support to the business, including senior management, finance and the airlines
- Providing results from analysis in a clear way which is easy for others to understand
- Querying and manipulating data to aid commercial insight
- Developing and utilising segmentation models to improve targeting and responses
- Creating and implementing a suite of regular reports to monitor and understand customer behaviour
- Ensuring customer centricity through tracking and Implementing recommendations, and offering insight for any business planning and forecasting activity
What we are looking for…
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential. Completed a numerical degree or equivalent work experience within a numerical environment.
- Efficient in the use of statistical techniques, enabling easy interpretation and analysis of large amounts of data.
- A high level of computer literacy, specifically a working knowledge of SAS, SQL and Excel.
- An interest in working in a marketing environment.
- Ability to analysis data, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations
What we can offer you…
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance) – up to 28% with a mean of 9%
- Company Pension with Aviva (minimum individual contribution is 1%, company contribution is 5%)
- Bupa Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail, cruises & tour operators
- After 6 months service, BA Staff concessions
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
- Discounted Train fares
- Shuttle bus to/from Gatwick Airport (and town centre at lunch time)
- 25 days annual leave, plus 2 days charity leave
Want to know more this job and what skills/capabilities you require? Apply now and you will be taken through to our Avios Careers Website where you can find more information!