Factory General Manager
Factory General Manager, NW London, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Factory General Manager opportunity on behalf of our established Food Manufacturing client.
Our client has a variety of food related products, with 16 restaurants located in key locations in central London, as well as providing catering services and consultancy, in addition to other investments locally and internationally.
Their latest project is a new factory for Food Production located in North West London NW they are looking for Factory General Manager with the right experience to launch and drive this project to success.
- An experienced senior operations professional with a proven track record within food manufacturing industry (preferably short shelf life foods)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a large workforce
- Strong financial awareness and a commercial acumen
- An excellent understanding of Lean/Continuous Improvement techniques and implementing change
Ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Lean Manufacturing
- Performance Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Development
- Food Processing and Food Packaging
- Yield Control
Salary: Starting salary £80 - £100k + Benefits (bonus, pension, health insurance)
Apply: Please press the 'apply' button, and also state your salary expectations and notice period.
This role may be of interest to the following: Production Shift Manager, Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager, London, NW London, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Retail Manager, General Manager, Site Manager.