Digital Project Manager, e-commerce, Female Prestigious brands
Digital Project Manager, e-commerce, Websites - working with Major female brands
We're looking for a bright, talented individual who's passionate about digital and understands the importance of great client service and exceptional website project delivery.
Our client works for world class organisations that demand world class services and solutions. They have an ambitious and award winning digital team and foster a culture of synergy between creativity and technology, actively encouraging new ideas, innovative thinking and experimentation to push the boundaries of what is possible.
You'll Be Responsible For
- The main programme of work when you start will be focusing on rolling out websites on a global scale, responsive across all platforms, due to this any knowledge of localisation is a huge benefit but not essential
- You will work on a variety of digital projects, which will involve multiple digital channels, including responsive websites and social platforms.
- During the process, you will work end-to end with QA's, UX, UI, designers, producers and a team of great developers on site working within an Agile environment
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements client briefs, evaluate the commercial viability of solutions, identify and mitigate risks, and instigate appropriate and pragmatic project methodology.
- 2-3 years experience as a digital project manager
- Experience delivering projects within the e-commerce space, website development
- Experience working within an Agile environment
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £45,000 - £60,000 and benefits package and Bonus
Keywords: Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, e-commerce, ecommerce, Kanban, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, APIs, User Stories.