Global Head of Digital Customer Experience
My client, a top-tier Global Retail Bank based in Central London are looking for an experienced Global Head of Digital Customer Experience to help lead their Global Digital Customer Experience function. The Global Head of Digital Customer Experience will work on a consultative basis to help drive standards for both Design and Customer Experience across the entire Digital estate of the Global Bank, supporting Digital Transformation, and helping deliver outstanding Digital products for tangible commercial benefit.
The Global Head of Digital Customer Experience will undertake a highly visible and critical role within the business, reaching out across the globe on each and every Digital customer touch point, whether it be the online banking portal, new mobile banking app, or ATM point from a Design/Customer Experience perspective. The Global Head of Digital Customer Experience will be a true Digital native with a proven track record of delivery in Customer Experience improvements within a Blue Chip Organisation, whether this be Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Telecoms, Mobile, e-Commerce, Technology, or Utilities.
The successful Global Head of Digital Customer Experience will possess the following skill set:
- Proven and extensive track record of driving Digital Customer Experience, from either a Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Telecoms, Mobile, e-Commerce, Technology, or Utilities perspective
- Knowledge of UX Design and UX research methodologies
- Ability to liaise with Design teams, Developers, and Businesses stakeholders alike to critique and improve upon new concepts and ideas
- An appetite to work with and influence Global teams
- Capability to influence board level individuals
- A strong working knowledge of AGILE metholodolgy & best practice
- A passion for learning and keeping up to date with the latest trends in Digital
- Strong communications skills, an innovative thinker and very commercially astute