Finance Assistant / Cashier / CASS Control Officer
Are you highly IT literate with intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel? Are you an effective communicator with first class customer service skills?...
An experienced Debt Management company regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) based near Godalming are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant/CASS Control Officer/Cashier to provide operational support to their Finance functions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage financial transactions
- Ensure all funds are allocated correctly and distributed to the appropriate creditors
- Calculate and draw fees due to the company
- Maintain accurate client accounts and update internal records
- Liaise with third parties including banks, creditors and clients
- Ensure FCA rules are adhered to
Our ideal candidate:
- Highly computer literate including excellent knowledge of Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- Analytical mindset and ability
- Effective communicator
- Customer service oriented
Ideally you will have had some exposure to a similar position, or an understanding of financial services, accounting or bookkeeping. This is not essential but would be advantageous.
We offer a starting salary of £22,000-£25,000 and excellent company benefits including free on-site parking. Hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-5.30pm and Friday 9am-5pm. We will consider applicants looking for less/different hours within reason.
If this sounds like your ideal role, apply now to be considered. For more information, please call Adele at Brook Street Guildford on 01483 302 979.