Export Regional Sales Manager
The Role: As the Export Regional Sales Manager for Northern Europe you will be experienced export sales professional selling measuring /metrology equipment into a network of Distributors. Candidates will need to be based in or around Surrey and will spend up to 30% of their time travelling internationally.
The company: With a solid reputation as a leader in their market our Client is seeking a Regional Export Sales Manager who is looking to progress their career.
For this Export Regional Sales Manager role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in written and spoken English & German
- Seeking out and developing business opportunities
- Proven account management skills
- Experience of managing budgets and KPI's
- Comfortable with sales analysis and reporting at senior level.
- Proven sales - ideally from metrology background
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Results orientated and target driven.
Benefits of this Export Regional Sales Manager role:
- £35000 - £40000
- Company car
- Health & life cover
- 20 days holiday + stats + 5-days additional contractual leave (totaling 33 days)
If you want to work as the Export Regional Sales Manager for a market leading company, apply today!
All Ways Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals, we help you to develop your career by understanding what you want from your next role.